If you have some free time during the quarantine then have you considered using apps that pay you real money through PayPal?
It’s no secret that we are attached to our mobile devices. According to a recent study, the average person spends nearly 5 hours a day on their phone.
Did you know that that phone that you use every day can actually put some cash in your pockets?
This may sound too good to be true for many people, but our team found the best money making apps that pay you real money. While you won’t become rich overnight, you’ll be able to make some extra money for rent, your bills, or just to have some fun.
Whatever you decide to use your money on, be sure to keep some things in mind, be wary of potential scams that claim to earn exaggerated figures, or ask for your personal information.
Want free money?
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $100 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $100 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
The apps we are sharing have been tested by our staff, but it’s always good to do your own research and read real reviews.
For example, here are some my favorite signup bonuses to claim quick cash bonuses:
- SurveyJunkie: Make up to $50 per survey in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in focus groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Swagbucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop, and more to earn real PayPal money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $10 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more and get paid through PayPal. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Nielsen: Earn free PayPal money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join Nielsen & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Ready to see the list? Here are the best money making apps that really pay you.
Money-Making Apps That Pay Through PayPal:
These apps are legit earning apps that can make you PayPal money easily. You don’t have to deal with messy point systems in order to get your money, just straight-up cash via PayPal. This is a legitimate list and is not clickbait, here are the apps that give you PayPal money.
This is the list of the best money-making apps that’ll pay you via PayPal in 2021.
Survey Taking Apps That Pay Similar to Swagbucks:
This is a list of survey taking apps like Swagbucks that pay you real money.
#7 – Vindale: Web
#8 – GlobalTestMarket: Web
#9 – PaidViewPoint: Web
#10 – InstaGC: Web
Apps that Pay to Shop
This list of cash back apps will pay you to shop if you scan your receipts or link your credit card and shop at their partner stores.
Apps Pay you Real Money to Play Games:
If you wanted to earn money by playing games PayPal, then take a look at this list of game apps to win real money.
#21 – AppStation: Android
A Word of Caution About Apps That Pay
When your downloading random apps that pay, make sure you trust the company or people behind the app. The list above was personally vetted, but not all apps really do dole out free money.
So before you download any app, be sure to read user reviews, and do your own research so you won’t waste time on apps that don’t actually pay out.
Good luck trying to earn some extra cash with apps that pay you money.