At Hustler Gigs we search the web for the best side hustle gigs and try them ourselves. We want to show you if a side job really does pay.
We write about:
- Gig Economy
- Side Hustles
- Gig Apps
- Investing/Real Estate Investing
- Business Advice
Marketing on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter offers many benefits to your business. Whether you’re looking to increase brand awareness, generate qualified leads, or drive sales for your business, Hustler Gigs can help you achieve your marketing goals. We manage all creative aspects of the campaign and optimize it to get the best results for your objectives.
Our community of readers trust our reviews of services and apps just likes yours. Our unique conversion-focused content, offers the ability to scale campaigns quickly through a performance model (i.e. Cost per Click, Cost per Lead, Cost per App Install, etc.). You tell us your campaign objectives and we will tailor an advertisement solution just for your needs.
Using our unique brand voice, we can craft engaging content and introduce your app or services to our loyal fan base. Hustler Gigs has the ability to scale advertisement campaigns quickly using Facebook and Instagram ads. This is actually one of the best ways to acquire new potential customers.
Imagine positioning your brand in front of thousands of readers. Does that sound good? Hustler Ggis can help you reach your target audience by placing web and email banner advertisements. Let our reach do the heavy lifting for your brand.
Requirements for web content:
- Long form content (1,000 – 3,000 words) that will completely answer a reader’s questions about that particular topic
- Original content only – we do not accept submissions that you’ve previously written about on your site or elsewhere.
- High-resolution photos, ideally 1 photo per activity. If you don’t have high-resolution imagery, please let us know in advance. We can source stock or might have our own photos to supplement
- Please do keyword research and write for a native English speaker.
If you’re interested in submitting a sponsored post, please email us with your proposed article topic, title and tentative submission date. If you have examples of past guest posts or past articles you’ve written – great! We’d love to see.
We can send examples of article formats to give you an idea of what we look for and routinely publish. Or simply go through our latest blog posts here to get a sense of our sites writing style.
Get in touch
- Please reach out to us to continue the conversation at [email protected] with subject “Partnerships”