Thanks for your interest in writing for Hustler Gigs! We are happy to accept guest post submissions from finance bloggers and have outlined our writing guidelines below.
Note: If you are a commercial website or business, please inquire about our rates.
Types of Articles We’re Looking For:
- Personal Finance
- Making Money/Side Hustles
- Anything about Money Management
If you’re interested in writing for us, please email us with your proposed article topic, title and tentative submission date. If you have examples of past guest posts or past articles you’ve written – great! We’d love to see.
Here is what we look for in all submissions:
Hustler Gigs – Writer Guidelines
- Long form content (1,000 – 3,000 words) that will completely answer a reader’s questions about that particular topic
- Original content only – we do not accept submissions that you’ve previously written about on your site or elsewhere.
- High-resolution photos, ideally 1 photo per activity. If you don’t have high-resolution imagery, please let us know in advance. We can source stock or might have our own photos to supplement
- Please do keyword research and write for a native English speaker.
We can send examples of article formats to give you an idea of what we look for and routinely publish. Or simply go through our latest blog posts here to get a sense of our sites writing style.
- Please submit articles in a word doc and email to [email protected] with subject “Guest Post”
** If articles have grammatical and spelling errors, insufficient SEO work or do not adhere to the writing guidelines, we reserve the right not to publish. **
** If articles require extensive editing, we may ask you to edit before publishing. **
We may make edits to your article for grammar or flow and add advertising or affiliate links if relevant. We are well versed in keyword research so we often edit articles to have a higher chance to rank well in Google – this results in more people reading your article and is a win for both of us!
We do read all submissions thoroughly before posting so please only submit original content that you yourself have written (yes, we can tell when you’ve outsourced it to someone else via Upwork) and please do not submit articles that you have already written on your own blog and recycled to other blogs.
Please do not sneak commercial business links in guest posts – these will be removed before publishing.
How will you benefit?
- New Audiences & Exposure: The blog posts you write will bring you exposure to your own blog.
- High DA backlinks: We provide 1 link to your blog in the author bio as well as 1 contextual link to a relevant article from your site (2 do follow links total, but no commercial links).
- Social Shares: We’ll share your article on Facebook and Twitter with a tag to your page/profile.
- Timeliness: We respect your contribution and strive to publish posts within days of submission, assuming all guidelines are met.
- Paid Writer Positions: If we love your article, we will contract you for paid articles on an ongoing basis!